This video course provides an in-depth discussion on conducting surveys in schools and large buildings and provides resources and tools in order to conduct surveys. Students also receive a copy of the new AARST Protocol for Conducting Radon and Radon Decay Product Measurements in Multifamily Buildings. This course provides you with all the tools and training you need to conduct surveys as required in the new HUD requirement for the identification and mitigation of radon in FHA Multifamily mortgage applications.
- Basis for why surveys are needed
- Unique radon entry patterns in large buildings (HVAC systems, chases, distribution) – Great for understanding protocols and developing mitigation strategies
- School Measurement Protocols and application to commercial buildings
- Testing apartment buildings – Includes in-depth discussion of new AARST Multi-family protocol.
- Survey logistics and communication plans (with sample notices and language)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control measures and interpretation
- Preparing bids and survey reports
- Video -
- Online Quizzes -
- Downloadable Course Certificate -
- Online Downloadable Resources -
- EPA and AARST Protocols
- Templates of Documents for use in conducting surveys
- Video resources
This course is available either through download/streaming or you may select the option of having the course materials sent to you. Please select your option of course delivery method below.
Download/Streaming option - no products will be shipped, although your receipt will indicate "Free Shipping"
Materials shipped option - The extra cost for materials includes shipping.
Courses with "CTP" Logo are CERTI Trained Professional Courses - Graduates of these courses are promoted on our site to the public as specially trained professionals. More Information
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 25 July, 2011.