kentucky flag aALL CERTI Entry Level Courses Approved

Link to Entry Level Courses

ALL CERTI Continuing Education Courses Approved

Link to Continuing Education Courses

Radon services and certifications are regulated in the state of Kentucky. If you intend to conduct your radon business here it is recommended that you contact the Board of Radon Safety to make sure you are complying with the state requirements.

Students are required to take an NRPP or NRSB approved entry level course, pass the exam, and take Continuing Education credits to maintain their NRPP or NRSB certification.

Kentucky Radon Fact Sheet

Kentucky Fact Sheet

2022 AARST Radon Report Card

Kentucky 2022 AARST Radon Report Card