minnesota flag a

ALL CERTI Entry Level Courses Approved

Link to Entry Level Courses

ALL CERTI Continuing Education Course Approved

Link to Continuing Education

The state of Minnesota requires licensing through the Minnesota Department of Health for performing radon services. 

Although it is not a requirement to be certified by NRPP or NRSB, it is required that the NRSB or NRPP class(es) and exam(s) be taken to be licensed by the state of Minnesota.

*If you are looking to be licensed in Radon Mitigation, Minnesota requires that both the measurement and mitigation exams are passed.

Once licensed, Continuing Education requirements for Measurement licenses are 8 hours each year.  For Mitigation licenses, it is 12 hours each year.

Measurement: https://www.health.state.mn.us/communities/environment/air/radon/measurementprof.html

Mitigation: https://www.health.state.mn.us/communities/environment/air/radon/mitigationprof.html

Minnesota Radon Fact Sheet

 Minnesota Radon Fact Sheet 05.12.22

2022 AARST Radon Report Card

Minnesota 2022 AARST Radon Report Card