rhode island aALL CERTI Entry Level Courses Approved

Link to Entry Level Courses

ALL CERTI Continuing Education Courses Approved

Link to Continuing Education Courses

Radon services and certifications are regulated in the state of Rhode Island. If you intend to conduct your radon business here it is recommended that you contact the state radon contact to make sure you are complying with the state requirements.

The Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) licenses Radon Testing Businesses, Radon Inspectors, Radon Contractors, Radon Supervisors, Radon Workers, and Radon Analytical Services. The instruction page of the license applications delineate the requirements for each license type.

  • For Radon Inspectors and Radon Supervisors, certification by NRPP or NRSB is required.
  • For Radon Contractors, registration with the Rhode Island Contractors Registration and Licensing Board (CRLB) is a requirement.
  • For Radon Analytical Services, certification  by NRPP or NRSB as a measurement provider for each testing device used is required.

Applications are available at https://health.ri.gov/licenses/detail.php?id=265 or https://health.ri.gov/publications/bytopic.php?parm=Radon#Licensees.

Rhode Island Radon Fact Sheet

Rhode Island Fact Sheet 05.12.22

2022 AARST Radon Report Card

Rhode Island 2022 AARST Radon Report Card